Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Sold 30% over List! Sold
Sold 30% over List! Light-filled Noe Valley View Home with Huge South Facing Terrace and Garden
- Four spacious bedrooms and two full bathrooms
- Stunning downtown and city lights views from upper two levels
- Light-filled open floor plan, perfect for entertaining!
- Soaring ceilings, tall windows, period details, and amazing natural light
- Newly refinished hardwood floors and designer-selected lighting
- Sunny living room with decorative fireplace opens to the inviting formal dining room
- Large, open kitchen boasts a center island and ample cabinetry
- Sky-lit sunroom on the main level opens to a fabulous terrace and garden
- Bright upper bedrooms with large closets and great views
- Charming lower bedrooms perfect for visiting family/friends and home office
- Generous storage space on the lower level
- South-facing terrace and mature garden offer amazing landscaping possibilities
- Built in 1910 per tax records
- Lot approximately 25’ x 114’ (3,040 square feet) as per tax records
- Walk to Church & 24th St. shopping, cafes, and restaurants!
- Stroll to Upper Noe Valley Recreation Center & Douglass Playground & Park
- Walk to BART and Muni - 24 Bus line close by on Noe St. @ 26th St. for an easy work commute!
- Easy access to 280/101 and corporate shuttles
This light-filled view home with fabulous period details is conveniently situated on a quiet block in prime Noe Valley. Enjoy gorgeous city views from both the front and back of the home as well as a huge terrace and sunny, south-facing garden off the main level. The spacious four-bedroom, two-bath floor plan is highlighted by soaring coved ceilings, tall windows, decorative trim and wainscoting, beautifully refinished hardwood floors, and contemporary designer-selected lighting.
On the entry level, the welcoming living room is accented by a decorative fireplace and pocket doors to the graceful formal dining room with charming built-in cabinetry. Prepare a gourmet meal for friends and family in the bright, open kitchen with a center island plus generous counter and cabinet space as well as tall windows facing the garden!
Enjoy seamless indoor-outdoor living while lounging in the open, sky-lit sunroom with a sliding door to the expansive Saltillo tiled terrace and stairs to the mature garden. Savor a glass of wine on the terrace while enjoying the gorgeous southern views and peaceful yard - your perfect urban oasis!
Walk up the elegant staircase to the top floor featuring two spacious bedrooms, both with wonderful city lights views, and a charming bathroom with pedestal sink and clawfoot tub. Downstairs is the perfect flexible space for your private home office and visiting family or au pair. Enjoy two bedrooms with great closets, full bathroom with shower over bathtub, washer/dryer, and excellent storage space including a door to the lower level patio and garden.
This quiet residential pocket is situated in a prime central Noe Valley location within easy walking distance to Church St. and 24th St. shopping, restaurants, cafes, and public transportation. Pick up your morning coffee at Starbucks and your gourmet produce at Whole Foods! Walk to multiple parks including the upper Noe Valley Recreation Center and Douglass Playground and Dog Park. Enjoy easy access to corporate shuttles, Muni, BART, and freeways!
469 27th St, San Francisco, CA 94131
Noe Valley is a picturesque neighborhood that is located almost directly in the center of San Francisco. Thanks to adjacent Twin Peaks, it is sheltered from the coastal fog and winds that tend to blanket the rest of the city, giving it a unique microclimate that is warmer and sunnier than many other districts.
Noe Valley is also home to the highest concentration of row houses in San Francisco, lending it an overall striking appearance. The neighborhood is lined with classic Victorian and Edwardian residential architecture, along with friendly, high-end retail and hospitality businesses, making the district feel like a small town. The shape of the neighborhood is also a result of the few major thoroughfares that come into the area, keeping the streets free from the usual heavy city traffic.
Unlike most residential neighborhoods, Noe Valley has an exhilarating rhythmic energy. While it has a small-town feel, the neighborhood itself is quite expansive. There are two main commercial strips lined with upscale restaurants and décor boutiques with dozens of kid- and pet-friendly storefronts and cafes. The area is known to have more stroller traffic than automobiles, making it a popular place for young families; but it has an equally large population of young professionals that fill up the neighborhood bars and restaurants late into the night.
Noe Valley locks in a truly traditional residential San Francisco haven. Its thriving pulse, convenient location, and distinctive charm keep longtime inhabitants happy while attracting new residents.